Sunday, October 17

229. Ready Yet?

Hurry up and wait. It's like the motto of the military and today.

I was vaguely on edge of getting things planned for today done or the next ball rolling and was constantly stopped for one reason or another. Don't you hate that feeling though? It can be when you're singing a song and the conductor suddenly cuts you off in the middle of a big long note or when you're about to go downhill on a roller coaster ride and the ride suddenly malfunctions and stops. Okay, maybe that's an extreme heart-in-your-throat moment, but you get the idea.

Is it bad that I like playing games that were intended for children? And theoretically educational? I think there might be something a little sick about it. XD I'm just a sucker for cute and colorful. And simple. Lol.

Oye, I don't know where I'm going with this but... See you tomorrow. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...