Monday, January 7

Oh Boy...

What a great way to start a new schedule for the new year, right? Missing the second post. Awesome.

At least it's only by a day.

I had full intentions of posting yesterday. Then, I realized the great amounts of anxiety I had about going to work again today. I dreaded it. I was questioning the darkness in humanity over it.

Luckily, I was proven wrong. Mostly.

We're going to rewind back a few days first.

We did go see The Hobbit all together and it was pretty fun. While I didn't fangirl over the film, I would like to see the rest of the parts right about now. The SO is a big fan of the stories, so he had much more specific critics but was overall satisfied. Well, minus the amount of poems and songs they could have included, but didn't.

The last bit of my vacation I spent holed up in my room with my kitty working on a digitized Project Life. It's been a challenge and fulfilling and I can't wait to keep on working. So far, I'm going against my initial plan and starting, by accident, with the current year. There wasn't much when I realized I meant to start on last year's memory-keeping.

Many events were still fairly fresh in my mind with the recent review post, so I kept on keeping on despite having all of my notes and intentions picking up where I left off last with scrapbooking: 2009. Oh yes.

Right now I'm most of the way through February. I added lots of extra information about the state of Arizona and what had gone on with the family dog. I'm not quite sure how big the font actually is on my small screen. I should probably figure that out before printing full 12x12 pages. One step at a time. :)

The company is continuing to release new and exciting information regularly with crafting season still running on high right now. You can check out founder, Becky Higgins' blog for all of the last drool-worthy shenanigans.

I would be more super-enthused if it weren't for the fact that I'm running on no sleep right now. Not for lack of trying, but readjusting my schedule suddenly and my general anxiety often leads to no sleep by any natural means. I've already taken a sleeping aide tonight after developing a headache.

I'll be sure to have an "extra" post this week because I just remembered that I spent a few hours in the garden yesterday. Nothing terribly impressive, just mostly seasonal maintenance. With pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...