Sunday, May 26

Summer Vacation

I've already started losing track of the days. Sigh. That and there's a to-do list that has been staring at me for the past two weeks and it is not pleased.

Thursday: Rough and long day at work. It was the last day for the students and there was a lot to clean up. I thought I would be more upset and saddened by the year coming to the end, but guess I was too worn out or preoccupied with getting through the day to let it hit me.

Friday: Grading day except the grades have already gone home. Nearly half of the staff are moving on next year, so there was a whole lot of packing up going on. Lots of changes are going on next year and I'm having a difficult time processing it all. It's hard to imagine that place without the people who I have come to deeply respect and taught me so much.

Saturday: I was reluctant to wake up early for a brunch-luncheon with a few ladies, only to find that the SO was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for some breakfast burritos. It was a long day, but I'm glad I got to hang out with so many cool people. I don't think it's really sunk in that it's summer vacation even though I've nearly shouted it from the rooftops.

Sunday: I finally slept in sort of late and it feels good. Kitty didn't super appreciate his breakfast being a little late. A friend of mine boosted one of my characters and I have really enjoyed playing Diablo 3 again on my own toon. It's been a pretty relaxing day for kitty and I while we try to stave off the heat. I'll have pictures next time, my camera battery is charging right now.

Tomorrow is Memorial Day. Please stay safe and remember to thank all that have served for their sacrifices. <3 br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...