Tuesday, June 21

Appendix

Not that one that you need surgery to remove before it explodes, but more of an addendum to yesterday's post. I probably should have used that for a title instead... but too late! I don't want to change it now.

So, I suppose that kitty is still subscribed to this blog because most of last night, I was getting the evil eye. However, maybe he just really hated girls yesterday because FMIL aka his grandma was getting glared at too and he adores her. Oh kitties, why such disdain?

YOU!!!

After blogging yesterday, I went and took pictures of my granny square pouch. I tried to keep to earthier tones.


It came out better than I thought it would since it's my first time crocheting an entire item. The backside looks pretty much the same.


Me being the winner that I am crocheting this in the middle of the night, made the side seam on the wrong side. After realizing I had debated and chosen the wrong face to be the outside, I just turn it right-side-out and did another seam. It's pretty no matter which way it is now! XD


My beloved new book and a sample card that's blank. I wonder if I'll ever be brave enough to make my own. It's awfully tempting.


It was only meant to hold the card pack and I'll eventually add a lining to protect them. I also tried a few other crochet patterns for large smartphone cases but I could not manage to muddle through the instructions. "Easy" is still just too much for me, apparently. Anyways, I was pleasantly surprised that the book pretty much fits in there too. Um, for scale I guess I can tell you that cards are roughly 3 by 6 inches.

Teehee, I'm increasingly proud of myself for completing this and a silly blue lemon. Oh, and a coffee mug but I need to figure out how to make its face.

Alright, I need to research a couple of things so I'll see you soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...