Saturday, July 21

Changing Weather

The odd sleep pattern I've adopted has been really weighing on me, so I'm wiped. I did want to share the new sights we've been seeing with the bits of rain we're starting to see. I love the monsoon season here!
Saw something scurrying in the backyard from the corner of my eye while working on my laptop- Quails!
There were about three pairs of adults and about a dozen babies picking at the ground. Oh man, the cuteness!
A pair of grown-ups with the babies.
An odd sunrise led to some quick soaking rainstorms in the evening. Don't ask me why I was up at that time but it reminded me of what I typically saw growing up in Florida.
I had to take a picture of this weird boxy cloud. Within minutes, it thinned out and spread across the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...