Monday, July 30

Monday Questionnaire

Saw this on a blog that I follow, the YT beauty guru: Amarixe! I thought it was an interesting take on the matter of Mondays.

I didn't plan ahead for this, so I don't have a favorite photo of the week this time. ^_^

1.) Mood: Drained, my addictive personality has not done me any favors over the past week.

2.) Do you wear a piece of jewelry that you never take off? Yes, there's usually something. For the past few years it's been a silver-colored ring from Disney on my left middle finger. It's been in a few photos.
 
3.) If you had a free year to do anything you wanted (with unlimited funds to do so), how would you spend it? I would plan the fastest wedding possible, build my dream home, finish my teaching certification, do some traveling for a few weeks at a time in between, and come back to find a teaching job. Of course, I'd give chunks to a few loved ones, make sure everything is paid off for myself and my folks, and more. The SO and I have extensive plans we like to daydream and scheme up together.

4.) Current nail polish: Essie's Capri with color-blocking Essie's Short Shorts on my ring fingers. I'm overdue for a polish change by about a week. :(
 
5.) Have you been watching the Olympics? Not yet because I have to watch clips online. Our internet is not cool enough to actively stream it. We've been trying to keep track of the medal count though.
 
6.) Current outfit: A gray sleeveless sundress for hanging out around the house.
 
7.) What are your favorite pizza toppings? Tons of cheese, but I'll default to pepperoni.
 
8.) Who is your favorite Disney character? Visually, I think it must be Stitch.
 
9.) When it comes to shoes, flats or heels? I wish heels, but flats. Slightly raised flats if possible because I'm short. :P
 
10.) Weekly goals: To finish this family recipe overhaul completely so I can clear off this table - To help the cats grow accustomed to one another - To reset my sleep schedule just in case I'm called into work now that the school year has started again. Going to bed at sunrise isn't fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...