Wednesday, July 25

Twitching

It wasn't until late in the evening that I got more supplies for my recipe project, so I'm going to get back on that tomorrow.

In the meantime, I've been watching live-streams of a particular PC game on Twitch.tv. The SO got me into it and I've decided to be an active listener. Before I knew it, I was given the permissions to help moderate the chats on two channels. The SO warned me that it would probably happen pretty quickly because of my personality.

Old habits die hard! XD

It's been funny and... active, lol. They are two great and kind guys with equally nice audiences. Coffee is the nectar of the gods though. These guys are beasts that stream for more than half of the day- I can't believe the stamina and enthusiasm!

However, their positivity, patience, and kindness are infectious and we could all use a little more of those things in our lives. Heck, in the world. I'm pretty proud and honored to be a part of that. As nerdy as that is. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...