Monday, August 6

Monday Questionnaire

I doubt that this day is going to get any better, so today I'm doing another Monday Questionnaire from Amarixe.

Stole this week's photo from yesterday's blog post because I could not imagine a better one.

I love this illustration by Meghan Murphy of Kawaii Not.

I'm so proud of you, Curiosity! Welcome to Mars!

1.) Mood:  
Bitter. Not proud of that but I have just kept a consistent level of resentment and anger with me lately.

2.) Can you say the ABC's backwards without stumbling? 
Nope, it'd be very deliberate and full of contemplation.

3.) What is the closest green object to you?
My new cellphone (it's not smart) has a streak of metallic green around it's slide-out keyboard. Finally finished customizing it- well, as much as I'm going to do for now. I'm also surrounded by a few houseplants.

 4.) Current nail polish:
Bare. Managed to take off the polish mentioned last week. Couldn't decide what color I was feeling so I left them blank. Gonna start working with little kids soon anyways.

5.) What is your favorite song at the moment?
Somewhere Only We Know by Keane. I posted a cover of it a few days ago and I'm pretty obsessed with belting it out. That or Gangnam Style by PSY. That's enough for another post. XD

6.) Current outfit:
Another cotton sleeve-less sundress. It has a scoop neckline, pockets, and is bright blue with a little ruffle at the bottom. There's no way that I'm choosing to wear pants/ jeans with the evap cooler sounding like it's going to explode, burst into flames, and come crashing down through the house every time we try to turn it on. Sigh.

7.) What coverage of foundation do you prefer most: light, medium, full, or none at all?
I think I use a medium coverage the most, but would be happier with full until my acne scars fade. The majority of the time, I don't wear makeup at all. Probably should.

8.) What color are the walls of your bedroom?
A super dark gray. Not by choice, but it used to house a few angsty teenage boys who wanted it black. Yep, the brick ways and even the popcorn ceiling. We'll paint it something very nice, bright, and neutral when I move out for FMIL.

9.) What is your zodiac sign?  Do you think its characteristics represent you?
Leo. (The Lion) My birthday is less than ten days away! The only traits that I've related with was enjoying attention. Then again, I can't handle being the center for too long and I feel that I give out a lot of attention to help balance that out. I am pretty prideful too but my low confidence levels have also balanced that out through the years. 

10.) Weekly goals:
I accomplished the recipes and the household pets is a work in progress. Sleep was a fail so that continues. Digi-scrapping is a major priority this week. Looked through the two (three) albums I've finished and decided more need to be done. Want to work on my mental state too. I put way too much energy into being angry and don't want to be that type of person anymore. Praying for my patience, acceptance, and understanding to overpower the negativity in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...