Tuesday, August 7

On Call

One of the news stations predicted that today was going to be much less humid now that the big storm had passed but that it would also reach up to 104 degrees. They were only half right.

It's been uber hot, the SO had to climb on the roof to fix the cooler and it's barely helped temperature-wise but it runs much quieter now.

However, the humidity stuck around so that renders the evaporative cooler nearly useless. Sigh.

I voice chatted with a few new gaming friends and it's nice to have that banter back in my life. Then, I jumped on a Skype call with one that really needed a friend in the moment. Truly grateful that I was able to help and be supportive.

Not much sleep for me tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...