Saturday, August 18

Returning

I feel significantly more like a human today, so we were able to go out to eat yummy breakfast foods for dinner to celebrate my birthday.

There's a lot of catching up to do with chores but I'm more than happy to start up again because it means that I can! The weather's been humid enough for it to by stuffy inside and there have been hints of mosquitoes. :(

Our kitty has put on a little weight and we're keeping an extra vigilant eye on his emotional and physical health. Hate feeling a bit helpless. I love that furry little boy so much.

Luckily, I have been able to virtually hang out with new friends for the past few nights and it reminds me how easy it can be to connect to someone so far away. It's been rejuvenating to see new things, hear different perspectives, and get still understand it all on some fundamental human level. It may get tiring and frustrating at times, but that's the lesson I hope to take away from it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...