Thursday, September 27

Blurbs

My friends can say the darnedest things.

I'm keeping better control on my temper today. Talked about it a bit with the SO and saying it a loud may have helped a little bit. At least, repeated my mantra of letting things go helped somewhat.

Here are some things that my friends have posted that made me chuckle:

"Customer: So, what do you do for a living?
Me: (really? I'm at work) I hunt and kill aliens.
Customer: What?! Aliens aren't real!
Me: Have you ever seen one?
Customer: Nope. 
Me: You're welcome."
  - JQP

"I've decided I'm not going to have kids. I love babies, but I'm not ready for the commitment of uploading that many photos to Facebook." - JTB

"Always trust people who like big butts- They cannot lie." - LC

Tomorrow should be a fairly fun and laid back day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...