Saturday, January 21

Breezy

We've had absolutely great weather for the past few days and there actually hasn't been much of a breeze. Which is makes it even more lovely, in my opinion.

Anyways, sorry if I seem like a complete spaz today. I knew I had a lot of prep to do for tomorrow and New Year's on top of making sure my homework for the week was done and out of the way so I caffeinated myself to high heck. I'm tired but wired.

Wanted to share one of the crafting goodies I got in the mail the other day. I usually wait a few days after I've posted SU! related stuff on my other blog first before showing off here but I am just too darn excited to wait!

It's one of their top sellers: Beautiful Wings Stampin' Up! Embosslits Die. Mouthful for such a tiny thing it's smaller than the palm of my hand. About 2x3 inches. It's a flat little folder that does the texture and cuts out the five adorable butterflies all at once. I use it through my Cuttlebug because that's just the device I have on hand. Beautiful stuff. Tried it out on some of the current In Colors:
 Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush (dark purple), and Blushing Bride (pink).
Island Indigo, Pool Party (aqua), Lucky Limeade, and Peach Parfait.

Stunning, right? I'm going to go through so many of my scraps. I even found three lockable and stackable clear plastic containers that I'm going to store them in. So sweet, elegant, and easy. That's all I have for now, I have to rest up for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...