Monday, January 9

Musical Interlude

Okay, that's a title I'm pretty sure that I've used before but it's there and done, lol.

I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to blog about today and working on developing a headache, but then I realized that I haven't shared a music video list in a little while!

There haven't been too many songs that I've really loved lately, I've been reverting back older favorites instead. However, here are a few that I greatly enjoy.

Alex Goot's Mash-Up Cover of Katy Perry's "The One That Got Away" and Kings of Leon's "Use Somebody"
- - - - -
Elise Lieberth's Cover of Breathe Carolina's "Blackout"
- - - - -
Tiffany Alvord & Megan Nicole's Cover off Taylor Swift's "Safe and Sound" feat. The Civil Wars. This song is from the upcoming movie The Hunger Games based on the books of the same name.
- - - - -
Emily Elbert's original song "Michaelangelo". So haunting and insightful.
- - - - -
My Current Obsession! Adele's "Set Fire To The Rain"
- - - - -
Yay! I hope that you enjoy these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...