Saturday, May 26

Last Stop

We made it to our final destination before heading back home! I get to see my best friend! Hooray!

My brother and I hung out with my former roommates and their puppies for most of the day. We drove into town and had lunch at IKEA- it was my and my brother's first visit. Extremely fascinating. The makers know their audience so darn well. I'm really excited to try to get stuff there when the SO and I are in our own place. Then, I remembered the fact that the nearest location is about 2 hours away. Whoops.

We also played video games that were reminiscent of the old days of living together or being neighbors. So awesome to have a chill day.

Then, my brother and I headed out across the state to meet my best friend and her sister. I freaked out, to say the least. It's been way too long, even though I've video chatted with them recently. The stars have aligned for us to be in the same state at the same time. We're taking a break from a video game tournament against each other right now, but I should get back to that! So excited to be here and so grateful for having the chance to spend at least a little bit of time with so many great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...