Thursday, May 3

One Of Those

It has just been one of those days that nothing necessarily bad has happened, but you still feel that it was cruddy.

I am very grateful for the little things such as lunch with a friend where we both got to passionately vent, a picture of a rainbow drawn for me by a student, getting to ride on a scooter with the kids today, and getting a fresh batch of strawberries at the store.

Oh, also had three donuts today. For moral support. Yes, it's been one of those kinds of days.

I'm a little buried underneath homework lately because I'm trying to get two weeks worth of assignments done since I'm not sure what next week's internet access will look like. I'm flying all day Wednesday, leaving on a road trip Thursday afternoon, sleeping on a hotel floor by Friday, celebrating a wedding on Saturday, and driving back to my folks house on Sunday. That's the day my class actually ends. Oye. I don't think I'm ever going to plan a trip during May ever again! On top of this kind of madness, I'm missing out on all of the cool end-of-the-year parties that is often our reward for a job well done all year. :(

On this upcoming Saturday, we're all booked to celebrate FMIL's birthday. Must cram packing and cleaning in between the school work. About to stress myself sick. However, I am well aware that this is the bed that I've made for myself aaaand after the initial madness, the rest of the month should be pretty tame. Knock on wood. *scrambles to find real wood nearby* I get to visit with my brothers and a few friends- hopefully, with some that I haven't seen in about two years!

I think I can feel my brain melting out of my ears and I prop myself up to write this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...