Monday, May 28

Memorial Day

I have been incredibly grateful to have the means and opportunity to visit with many great people that are also my friends these past few weeks. My brother and I made it back to our folks' home safely today and while I figure out what to do tomorrow, I think back to where I was a year ago.

It was on a spiritual journey to Texas and while many things have changed since then, I'm still on that journey. Will be making sure to contact as many of the people I met during that trip over the next few days and am proud to say that I continue to work on one of my life's missions that was shown to me on this day one year ago.

I hope that we've all been able to take some time to remember all of those who have fought and continue to fight for all of us here at home. Stay safe and Happy Memorial Day, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...