Thursday, May 31

Return To The Garden

The time difference is pretty rough because I'm getting tired at a ridiculously early time. It makes me feel like a total wimp. The heat is up there and there's a ton of smoke and dust in the air due to a huge fire in New Mexico. Was not exactly expecting that and I hope that they are able to contained it soon.

While I prepare some side-by-side comparisons of the plants from before my trip and how they look now, here's a quick vlog I made earlier today while I explored my little garden nook. Again, a big thank you to the SO for watering and keeping an eye on things. The damage was completely out of his control because the wildlife here are voracious vegetarians, lol. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...