Monday, May 7

What Now?

I really do panic too much.

After a solid hour, I'm all packed for the next three weeks in Florida. After a solid week of fretting too. Sigh. I'm bringing a medium-size piece of luggage to check-in that I struggled to put some substance into so my makeup bag wouldn't rattle around. I barely have a week's worth of clothes in there because I know that despite my protests, my mother will go all out shopping for me while I'm there. I'm even able to stick a textbook or two in there so I don't have to lug it around in my backpack carry-on. That's pretty much full of electronics.

I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do on the plane. I usually listen to some music, pass out because I often don't sleep the night before a flight because of nervousness, and I can't seem to read on planes. I'm debating taking that crochet hooded pocket scarf I've been working on. I wish I could work on my laptop but the battery life is sad.Terrible, I know. :P Maybe I shall just neurotically plan, make lists, doodle, and maybe write? I have no idea.

FMIL, the SO, and I went out to a Chinese buffet for my send-off dinner, so we're recovering from that right now. Probably going to get back to working on some homework tomorrow... Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...