Monday, November 12

Monday Questionnaire

 From Ladies' Happy Hour the other night. Drooling all over again.

Day 12: I am grateful for being around people who are willing to try whatever substance I manage to crank out while I learn to cook. Can safely say that the burgers I made were delicious despite not being grilled.

1.) Mood:
Busy. Cleaning and messing around with Evernote. I know that's not a great word to describe a mood. I felt accomplished as of recently when I made burgers.

2.) What is the last song/album you purchased?
This was a while ago. I'd go with Josh Groban's Noel.

3.) The best video game system ever is __________.
Ever? Sigh. um... N64. I'm sure SNES was better but I didn't have much personal experience with it.

4.) Current nail polish:
Just a base coat for now. I can't decide which color to do next! Something that screams Autumn to me, for sure. I just had a bright yellow on in honor of the baby shower I went to last weekend.

5.) How many times did you hit the snooze button this morning?
None. I don't trust myself to hit the snooze button and not the off instead. I do roll around for an average of 20 minutes after my alarm goes off, but I take that into account and set it earlier than when I really need to get up.

6.) Current outfit:
Cropped dark gray sweats and a light gray short-sleeve tee with cutouts along the collar. Oh, and my polka-dotted pink fluffy robe thrown on top because it's getting chilly inside.

7.) What is the furthest distance you've ever driven?
Personally, not very far since I don't drive. I did ride with my dad in the moving truck when I was 6 years old and we moved from Boston down to the Miami area.

8.) You can only use one mascara for the rest of your life-- which one is it?!
Haven't found my holy grail mascara yet since I'm a fairly new user. Wasn't able to use much if any when I wore glasses- it'd just be blinked onto the lenses.

9.) If you could have a $1000 gift card to anywhere right now, where would you choose?
If we were set in the basics and had a place of our own- Target for entertainment and seasonal decor. Hands down. A close second would either be Amazon or... somewhere for electronics because the SO and I love our tech.

10.) Weekly Goals:
Kinda don't feel like doing this one partly because it reminds me how worried I am about upcoming events and reminds me how poorly I did last week. Sigh. Let's be super easy- doing the floors in my room, laundry, putting away my craft stuff completely (none of this- well, I'm going to work on this really soon so I'll just leave it in reach- ugh), and compiling more notes and memorabilia for my big Project Life album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...