Wednesday, December 19

Acts of Kindness

Today is the second to last day for the kids and I before winter break! I brought in the gifts and cards that I had for my co-workers and it was a lot of fun exchanging gifts and hugs.

I was also exhausted after staying up so late last night, finishing up those bajillion cake pops. I miscalculated a few things and did not have enough baggies or sticks, so truffles it was!

Throughout the rest of the season, I hope to add in extra acts of kindness that I would normally feel to shy or awkward to do. So far, I've given the people who've helped us at our fast food restaurant and the bank teller some cake pops. It's a good exercise in humanity.

Alright, all I want to do is sleep now. Tomorrow may be crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...