Saturday, December 15

Win

You know those days that even a little win gets you through?

I felt that way after FMIL and I went out to dinner with one of our former students' family. It was to a buffet we hadn't tried yet and I ate the most. Most as in an expected amount for such a place. A small and meaningless victory that just made the goofy part of me smile.

General holiday stress and tension are starting to rise again, but I am making more of an effort to put myself in time out to keep my temper down and manageable. There could be a lot of those home renovation projects in the new year for us, so that's... *oozing sarcasm* a joy to try to start planning. Yeah, it's that kind of endeavor and not the "I'm so excited for this improvement!" kind.

I'll just leave this link to a collection of pictures: 26 Moments that Restored Our Faith in Humanity. I hope it warms your heart and spirit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...