Saturday, December 29

Stone-Dead

Currently enjoying one of the gifts I got for the SO with him right now: a dvd of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. 

We've been getting ready for our day trip tomorrow and I had a good time on a Skype date with a dear friend tonight. The reprints of the Florida digi-scrapbook came in today but the book and pages themselves have yet to arrive.

I really wish that this dry cough would go away already. It's been at least three weeks now and I'm tired of waking up in the middle night because of it.

Still working on the review of this year and thinking more and more about doing the digital version of Project Life. With how I seem to work in general and with scrapbooking, it makes a bit more sense. Currently installing the software that came with my graphics tablet onto the SO's computer in hopes that I can actually use it to its full potential.

I want to buy the digi-supplies right now but I realistically have little to none of the materials ready, even virtually. This is major motivation to get back onto the that train though.

I think I'm going to be much better about piling on the projects. I won't accept anymore that I cannot finish in a timely manner while finishing up any outstanding projects. Namely organization. I want to get things done this year and from now on.

Alright, no more getting ahead of myself tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...