Monday, December 17

Monday Questionnaire

1.) Mood:
I was borderline okay for 2/3 of today and now I want to bite something in half.

2.) In what order do you apply your makeup?
Moisturizer, foundation, powder, blush, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara (if I'm going to attempt it), and lip gloss at the very last moment.
 
3.) What is one thing that made you smile today?
I got re-gifted a delicious box of truffles from See's Candies today. I am beyond happy to take on that burden so my friends don't have to suffer!

4.) Current Nail Polish:
None right now, but I'm baking tomorrow and then I'll do something fun for the office party on Thursday.

5.) Have you ever had a kiss under the mistletoe?
I think I have. My high school sweetheart at the corner house on my street. They had an amazing display of lights and figures plus a trellis with mistletoe. It was awkward to say the least.

6.) Current Outfit:
Black slacks and a jewel-toned teal button up shirt with some pleating on the sides. I need to do laundry soon. This was too dressed up for a Monday of craziness, but surprisingly comfortable.

7.) Moment of truth: do you usually drive the speed limit?
Lol, yes because I don't drive. If anything I go too slow because it terrifies me.

8.) If you could spend the holidays anywhere in the whole world, where would it be?
Some secluded mountain cabin where there is some snow but that we'd not be endangered of being snowed in. At this point, however, I don't think I care because the emphasis is on SECLUDED. I'd love an actual vacation.

9.) Do you know sign language?
I know some words, numbers, my alphabet, and my colors. It's super helpful in my line of work and I'm teaching myself a little bit each week.

10.) Weekly Goals:
I took a moment to rub my temples and sinuses. Sending out the package of gifts and cards to the SO's relatives, putting into motion the plans for Christmas dinner, making cake pops for the entire staff, delivering those and other staff gifts, attending holiday performances by the kids, the staff party, cleaning like mad, baking a couple dozen cookies as per FMIL's tradition, finishing up decorating the house, and completely rearranging and repairing a few of the spare bedrooms.
I also am the unsaid project coordinator for the family so... yeah. I tend to keep up with everyone else's schedules, remind them what they wanted/ planned to do, make sure they do it, and then plan my own stuff around that.
I'd like to point out how much I like Question #8. I'd bring gifts for the two of us to trade, tons of chocolate, and a mini tree to keep it festive.

May at least one of us stay sane this holiday season and appreciate the good and true sentiments behind all of the shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...