Tuesday, December 25

Christmas Monday Questionnaire

 Most of the gifts gathered this past weekend under the new pine bush.
It is what it is.

1.) Mood:
I'm doing this earlier in the day, so pretty aggravated and exhausted. Thank goodness for having the SO around.

2.) Which is your favorite holiday to celebrate?
I want to say Christmas but now I'm leaning towards Chinese New Year or Halloween.

3.) Who do you typically spend your favorite holiday with?
If we're going with Christmas or even Chinese New Year, I've split them somewhat evenly in the past few years.

4.) Current nail polish:
A coat of white with OPI's Last Friday Night from the Katy Perry collection as an overcoat.

5.) Holiday shopping-- do you get it done early or leave it until the last minute?
Comparatively speaking around here, I get mine done at the dawn of time. I don't like not being done by the first week of December.

6.) Current outfit:
Red v-neck cotton tee with dark gray yoga pants. I have my green waffle earrings with red holly berries on them too.

7.) Holiday gifts-- do you enjoy giving or receiving gifts more?
Giving for sure. I know what I like and very few people seem to be on the same wavelength. I'd much rather find out exactly what you like and get you that.

8.) What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Right now, I can't think of any. Something along the lines of staying in our pajamas for as long as possible, take a few pictures opening presents in them, and then getting dressed for the celebrations in our new special outfit. That or decorating our own tree. I do love looking at lights and caroling, but I haven't done that in years.

9.) What is your favorite holiday treat?
I guess peppermint hot cocoa or chocolate truffles are abound.

10.) Weekly goals:
Get house and Christmas dinner ready, stop being sick, planning out New Year's Eve, planning out the room remakes, planning for Grandma's visit, and other stuff coming in the Spring.

 
Merry Christmas to you all. May you have a safe and fulfilling day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...