Monday, August 2

153. Like Swiss Cheese

While thinking about the next step in remodeling my room, I realized there were a few things I didn't mentioned yesterday. My story was full of holes, like the bacteria culture farts in Swiss cheese. XD

Most of you will realize how big a deal this was for me, but I ate a baby carrot, some mushroom, and a shrimp last night! What I got out of that was SO's middle brother trying mushroom too, FMIL eating a mild jalapeƱo, and the SO taking a bite of chocolate cheesecake. Lol, bribery and daring each other are traditions in every family I suppose.

I also forgot to mention that yesterday marked my one year anniversary of moving to the desert!  Hooray me for lasting this long, lol. I have yet to be really pricked by any cacti, I haven't suffered heat stroke or passed out from dehydration, and I haven't rued the day I left all the humid, mosquito-filled, former swamp. :D

We had a little get together dinner again tonight with some rib meat. FMIL and I brought fruit salad and it was simply delish. I even got a few cards done while we were just hanging out and doing our own thing.

I was pretty mentally bored with trying to super-organize my clothes so I decided to switch gears to my crafts. Mostly because they were blocking the books I had originally planned to do after my clothes. XD I think this is my brain's way of controlling my obsessive moments, lol. I like how I try to force myself to stick to a project. I covered my bed with what I wanted to sort through, stuck unrelated items in the suitcases, and then used latter items to pretty much block my way out of my room so I couldn't go wandering around the house for other things to clean. Good job me. :P It's almost worked. I decided where I was going to set up my Cricut, Cuttlebug, and clay conditioner (pasta machine :D). At least I bunkered down with two bags of chocolates. Lol, actually I just didn't want to share them this time. So, in my room they are stashed and guarded like a hawk-rottweiler mix. Take that, nature!

This is going to be so great when it's all done. I can't wait. I would just someone else to do the physical work for me while I poured all my energy into the mental planning and supervising, rofl. Sigh, I need to get back to that if I don't want to sleep on top of it tonight. Joy of ages. Inside, I'm starting to sob a little- I'm just saying. I just have to remind myself that it will be great and worth it and it'll make my life easier to enjoy. *Deep breath and sighing*

See you tomorrow if I can dig my way out! :P <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...