Monday, August 16

167. Gah!

I should totally be in bed right now. But you know, one that doesn't have two pieces of luggage and a laundry basket full of stuff on it. I mean I really should be in bed right now.

I spent this afternoon in a nervous frenzy and annihilated a corner of the living room with my craft things. I tried to crank out a few cards but the hot and humid air was vaguely suffocating today. I figured out how to access my online classes that officially started today and was soon overwhelmed while sifting through the extensive syllabuses and rubrics. What on earth have I gotten myself into?! I'm in a mild panic right now, just thinking about it all.

Without a printer readily available, I couldn't quite wrap my head around all the due dates. So, during some grocery shopping, I tried to find a planner. The one I found earlier today was from 2009. :( I'm not quite sure how I managed to do anything without one, but then I remembered that I've been keeping dates straight with a dry erase calendar on my wall (I like to take a picture of it at the end of the month for reference sake) and having enough details in my blog or handy dandy notepad to remind me of anything I needed. However, with this much planning ahead and how I'm trying to keep on top of my ever-growing pile of bills (Eek!), I need to have a planner to jot things down in on a whim while being able to visually see the relation in time between events.

Gah! I have my work cut out for me. Courses that are traditionally taught inside a classroom over a 16-week period I decided to take online crammed into 6 week sessions? What was I thinking, what would spawn such a program, and... I don't even know what the "and" is right now, lol. *Deep breath* I can do this. I have to do this. I paid to do this. Ahh!!! >_< This is piled on top of the fact that a few of my recent payments to different things have had big issues with being processed lately. Normally, everything goes smoothly and is done within three to four days. I'm coming up on weeks now. What is going on?!

In my highly anxious state, I made a bunch of cards and sent them out without even snagging one picture. How uncharacteristic of me. I didn't even realize it until about 3.5 of the 5 were already sealed and taped shut. :( On that note, I hope everyone likes them!

I'm not quite sure if I was going to post anything in particular today. /frown. Hm... nope. I can't think of anything else, my head is spinning. I feel the urge to gnaw on something now too, lol. *looks back at bed* I really don't want to get into the habit of just tossing things from spot to spot and not putting them away, but tonight may have to be an exception. :(

Well, I'm off and to all the people/ parents of people who are starting school today or next Monday: Best of luck! Hopefully, you won't need as much as I do and that the whole transition goes smoothly! See you tomorrow. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...