Tuesday, August 3

154. Delayed

I have no idea what the cosmos are trying to tell me right now, but I'm getting really annoyed with it all. I started today feeling more or less complacent, but technology has been such a brat. My cell phone has been randomly losing signal and dropping calls despite the fact that I have been holed up in the same section of my room for the majority of the day. So, I tried using a voice calling program online to talk to the SO and his internet would crap out literally 5-6 times an hour. We both became pretty frustrated with that and were too annoyed to even send texts, lol. Just up and walked away from it all and reconvened half an hour later to try again.

I tried to play my game for a bit to unwind and had several lag spikes during the few crucial moments I was involved in and then completely disconnected jut before we finished a dungeon. I was so close to reaching my next level too. I scanned my computer, couldn't find anything wrong, and gave up playing for tonight. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that I put a lot of energy into being angry. I'm actually as tired as I normally am three hours from now. /frown.

To top this off, I started going through my craft... I want to say stash but right now it's more of a wasteland. That was my main project for today. I have a Cricut-Cuttlebug and a Polymer Clay section set up. Then, it went downhill from there. This was partly because I had no caffeine and wanted to play with my newer toys. :( But I forbade myself from doing so unless I made significant progress today.

Does that look like significant progress to you? I didn't think so either. So no fun for me today. The good news is that some of that is trash (mostly old bags and scraps) and it's actually 75% organized into piles like my adhesives, ribbon, and tissue paper. Did I mention that the top two pictures are of my bed? Yeah. If there's a delay in getting my cards and stuff out, now you know why. Every night, I pack up what I haven't been able to put away and when I wake up, I dump it all out again to sift through. Good times indeed.

I think I want to skip life tomorrow and just sleep, mostly for the sake of sleeping. See you then. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...