Wednesday, August 4

155. Reset/ Replay Button

Now, where is that darn reset button? You know. It's big, shiny, and red?

That must have been a premonition that I had yesterday because today was pretty wasted because I felt useless today. Really bad back ache and not great/ much sleep equaled me getting super frustrated and sending a text to the SO in the late afternoon saying something along the lines of "UGH! That's it, I give up on today. Nap time." It's a shame how often I forget/ disregard the fact that I'm not really good at taking naps.

So, for two hours, the best I got to was dozing off for maybe 25 min. So full of fail. I got up slightly crankier than before and set to work on WoW like a fiend while praying that my internet connection would be consist. If it hadn't behaved today, I was probably going to set something (that shouldn't be) on fire.

On a somewhat different tangent, whenever I'm doing... well, pretty much anything, I like to have music on in the background. This becomes a problem when I end up spending just as much time flipping through my music collection to find a song that fits the mood I'm in when I'm supposed to be focusing on something else. My remedy for this is a bit odd. Odd. Me? Never... :P I find a song that I'm really into at the moment. There are usually about five songs with one being by far my favorite.

Right now, the list is:

5. "If We Ever Meet Again" Timbaland feat. Katy Perry
4. "More" by Usher
3. "Club Can't Handle Me" by FloRida feat. David Guetta
2. "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" by Usher feat. Pitbull
and 1. "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz

I'll occasionally throw another few songs in there. I've listened to each of those songs at least a dozen times each today. I think the weird part is that I can listen to the same song over and over. Especially my top song. I've been listening to it nearly nonstop for the past four hours- only pausing it to talk to someone or listen to a video or something. Idk, it gives me background noise and I don't have to get caught up flipping through songs because it's one I already really like. I guess I'm in a really big "summer party" mood. Lol.

I think it's one of the only things that helped me keep my sanity today. Here's hoping that I feel better tomorrow. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...