Wednesday, August 25

176. Yummy Sounds

I have been wiped since 9:30 but felt it was such a wimpy time for me to pass out, so here I am- totally reflecting upon how dumb of a thought process that was, lol. I also had no idea what to write about today because I can't seem to ponder about deep things and my mind was in such chaos that my room turned into complete chaos. I can't stand it in there right now because it is a nearly un... walkable? What?

I'll figure it out sometime this week. Or get myself killed and buried in there. Lol... >_> Until I can form comprendable... comprehensible? thoughts, here's some great music that a dear friend just tuned me into! I love how they absolutely know what I'm such a sucker for. :P

New artist obsession!!: Alex Goot

Covering one of my new favorite current songs, "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars! Can you hear me melting? Lol.

And covering Train's "Hey Soul Sister" because we know how much I love that song!

Another new artist obsession: JRA

Covering Usher's DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again:

Kevin Lien covering Coldplay's Viva La Vida!

Tori Kelly also covering Bruno Mars's Just The Way You Are, warning she really can belt it out! :D

I think that this may be all that you can take of hearing the same songs over and over again. Hope you enjoy it and I'll see you tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...