Monday, March 5

15 Weird Questions Tag

Another idea from YouTube via j1mmyb0bba aka Jim Chapman and nearly everyone in his life are YouTubers. He and his girlfriend, YT makeup artist, Tanya Burr, did a tag video and answered fifteen questions that I'm going to answer too.

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
I... don't think we have one. My name is only two letters and is pronounced like a letter so it's kind of pointless, lol. We might go for Chị __, which means "Big Sister__" sometimes.

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
Where do I start? I straighten things out in stores, correct people's spelling constantly in text, and I cannot sit in a chair at a desk like a normal person- I'm usually contorted somehow.

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Many people are creeped out by bugs but sometimes I can't handle a dead bug being shoved at me or pick it up. I think it's usually the ones that tend to twitch after they're dead. I have discovered since moving out to the desert where everything is not just flat that I panic when trying to walk on uneven ground. It really is unsettling!

#4. What's a song you secretly love to blast & belt out when you're alone?
I don't think it's any secret that I love to blast terrible pop/ hip hop/ dance/ R&B music. Thanks to voice communications and video games, I've lost nearly all of my shame in having solo karaoke parties in front of small crowds. Hm, I'm probably embarrassed to rock out to some of the Biebs' music, if anything.

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Recently? Terrible typing in text messages or online. I do short hand and slang sometimes but overall, I like to communicate like an evolved human being. Poor texting manners just drops off handfuls of one's perceived IQ.

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Ha! Just one, mmk. Biting the inside of my cheek. I'm doing that now, lol.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Alright this is weird. I didn't think I had a habit, but upon thinking about it, I have a bunch. If I'm sharing a bed with a family member or friend during some overnight trip, I tend to end up on which ever side is closet to the/ a wall. When it's just me, I tend to be away from the wall/ something like a dresser or nightstand and have stuff on my bed against the wall to prevent falling into the gap. I think I prefer to be against a wall and away from the bathroom or door because I can't stand waking up or surprises coming through the door. Nope, not having it.

#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
I still have my first stuffed animal! It's this red and white bear that a family friend gave to me when I was still in the hospital after being born. She used to have writing on her stomach that read: "Somebody <3's You". My mom has repaired her so many times and tried to get rid of her so many times (and has since given up). We ended up calling her my "Baby".

#9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?

I don't normally drink coffee because its too much for me to handle, but if I'm feeling extra brave or crazy, I'll get um... something that's more like a smoothie texture with more chocolate than coffee. I tried looking it up and maybe something like a Double Chocolaty Chip Frappucino? Often, I either don't get anything or a Chocolate/ Strawberry smoothie.

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Using Proactiv. It worked while I used it and gave the results that it promised for my troubled skin but I would forget or run out of time and not always be on top of the routine and I would notice major issues that very same day. I didn't want to be that dependent of a line of (at the time) hard to find and expensive products. That and the third thing felt the best but was the tiniest bottle, so you'd run out and need to buy the whole set just for that third step and I didn't think that either.

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I face away from the shower head during most of my shower because most of the time is dealing with my thick hair but for washing face and front of my body, I'll face towards it. I never really thought about it before now, lol.

#12. Do you have any weird body skills?
I don't think I have any normal body skills let alone weird ones. The SO does this things where he hooks his hands together with his arms straight in front of him and makes his shoulder blades squeeze together and really stick out that weirds me out. XD He's tried to teach me to do it, but I really don't want to see if I can!

#13. What's your favorite comfort food that's "bad" but you love to eat it anyways?
Oof. Most of my usual diet is like this. Hence why I'm changing it little by little. Ice cream or chocolate. I can eat a tub of ice cream in less than a weekend. I only have my mother's genes to thank for my not being a gargantuan whale by now.

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?

I say a ton of odd things often. One of the more uncommon ones, I suppose, is "Good Gravy!"

#15. Time to sleep!! What are you actually wearing?
To sleep in? Most of the year, I'll wear an over-sized soft and thin (aka old and worn) t-shirt with loose fitting, elastic banded, long pajama pants that my mother had made from random cotton fabrics. I didn't get my first pajama bottom until 5-6 years back as a Christmas present from a friend. I was genuinely excited even though I love my usual bottoms. I do wear cotton shorts or tank tops from time to time.

I just really like talking about myself, don't I? It's the most Leo that I get, I swear. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...