Wednesday, March 28

Making Cupcakes

Lots of running around today but it's ending on a delirious good note.

We did manage to spray the entire perimeter of the house and fenced property for buggers so I'm very excited to not see many creepy crawlies around in the next few months. :D

I ended up having an impromptu Skype date with my best friend again so I could teach her how to crochet and then crochet in the round to make amigurumi figures! She picked it up so quickly that we ended up making a cupcake together. I made one earlier today while I was frustrated with... life and then made a third one afterwards because I was on a roll. They have the sweetest little faces! We're planning to make an army.

Here is what we came up with:

: ) + : 3 + DX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...