Wednesday, October 17

And Out

The last thing I remembered doing was downloading and labeling reading materials for the kids and seeing which episode of Garfield & friends the SO was watching.

I suddenly woke up with  a start an hour later not sure how I got upside down.

Guess I've had a long few days.

Wish I wasn't as tired as I was/ am. There's just so much stuff to do! However, I am allowed to rest or my body will do it for me, lol. We're several steps closer to many big gift projects being done. Cannot wait! I'd be more excited but then may just drop to the ground.

The weather is nice and cool while tempers rise what with the Presidential Debates and holiday tension settling in. Oye, the drama and insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...