Monday, October 1

To Done List

Getting better at getting things done during this break.

Short of mopping everything completely, the floors are done; the back windows with baked on dog slobber are now clear; I've gathered my gift stash into one location to take inventory; prepared packages to mail to friends later this week; continued doing editing work for a friend; started the process of switching out my seasonal wardrobes; and have crocheted a bajillion more cupcakes.



Oh yes.



I've had the cups made for a few weeks now during my yarn-depletion-project and now have enough scrap yarn/ new colors to make the tops and decor. I hope to use them as simple little gifts this holiday season.

To-done lists make me feel much more positive about my productivity than eye-balling my to-do list! :P Oh man, it's already October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...