Monday, July 5

125. Being Sick Sucks

Tad blunt, I realize. I've caught something like a mild flu or head cold that I can't stand. From dry coughing that leaves you feeling so unfulfilled after all that effort- to the warm breath that makes the spot above your upper lip feel like it's melting. I know it could be much much worse, but I think it's ridiculous how something so minor makes you nauseous whenever you involuntarily cough and/or makes your joints ache to the point where you spend two-thirds of your time resting in a fetal position on the bedroom floor because the bed either is just too far away or gets too warm too fast. The good thing about all my griping is, the worse it gets for me- the more I clam up and just muster through. Or, I'm well enough to whine. :P

Despite how I feel when I'm upright and conscious, I am so determined to post the happenings of yesterday. Alright, after a few hours of hanging out with two very good friends, my brother, his friend, his friend's sister, and I played with fire, fireworks, and fire crackers while our folks were at someone else's house having a grand ole time. Lol. We had tons of cookies, pizza, soda, juice, fruit, and crackers to tide us over until the end of the month.

Here are a few highlight pictures! It's kind of weird how flash sometimes make things so much worse...
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!" :P

Our main set of fireworks purchased from TNT Fireworks in Dania Beach, FL.

The two biggest pieces are aerials we picked up the other day. The rest are miscellaneous leftovers from holidays past.

Oooh... Sparkly. Yes, this is in our backyard.

A blurry pic of my brother's friend attempting to be a Fire Bender (as in from Avatar: The Last Airbender. The cartoon, not the movie. :D)

A look at our makeshift platform about halfway through our mayhem. 

And here is where I post a collection of clips that I have sifted through, edited, and posted onto YouTube. In theory. You know, if the modern world didn't have such a vendetta against me. It's like it knows that I like to write letters...

Well, about four hours, being in the fetal position on the floor half of the time, blood-sweat-and tears later (no lie) here it is! Man, I need to find a better way of doing all of this. It should not be this hard! Yes, you'll hear my dorky voice again... >_<



Tomorrow should bring a quicker video of a few outtakes that I still wanted to share. If you thought we were dorky in these clips, just you wait! See you then! <3

P.S. Oorah, America!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better ASAP! The fireworks are awesome! We didn't set any off since we live in the middle of a pine tree forest and the local fireworks show, Thunder over Thurmond, is next weekend. Oh well. I just get to enjoy everyone else's fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...