Wednesday, July 14

134. Mmm... Bed

I really do love sleeping. It's the whole falling asleep and waking up process that I am no fan of. I just suck at both. I don't know where else I want to take that tangent right now. I just really love my bed and I never want to leave it? Lol, but then I guess visiting with my friends would get a little weird. Just laying in bed in my pj's surrounded by friends standing around because I'll mostly likely have a bunch of crap on my bed so only the first person to arrive can sit down with me.

Um... I'm not really awake right now... apparently, so I'm going to post two things I finally saw today that made me incredibly happy:

New Old Spice Commercial with Isaiah Mustafa:

You're welcome. You are so very welcome.

And the first episode of The Guild's Season Four:
<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&amp;from=sp&amp;fg=shareObject&amp;vid=9c194351-975c-4b54-9462-e85b3e87af8e" target="_new" title="Season 4 - Episode 1 - Epic Guilt">Video: Season 4 - Episode 1 - Epic Guilt</a>

I think that this is just too much awesome for me to handle all at once. This is on top of having a mini reunion with two good friends that I've had since elementary and middle school. Crazy stuff and good times. Man, we're getting old fast. Lol.

*Goofy tired grin* Mmk, g'nite! See you tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...