Thursday, July 15

135. Staycation

I'm not quite sure why, but I was pretty exhausted yesterday so I slept in a little today. I did start trying to make plans to visit more with a few friends and by the time it finally started to go down, it was evening time. Lol. For some reason, my brother felt the same way and we hung out, did our chores, and munched on snacks all day. This really didn't help when we finally headed over to one of our favorite restaurants, Bellantes. It's an Italian-esque, pizza-pasta buffet place. For less than 6 bucks you get all the pasta, salad, pizza, and soup you want. It's glorious.

So, my friend, Miss K, my brother, and I stuffed our faces and stomachs incredibly full at the buffet. We all probably ate more than we should have. :P Lol. No one else was able/ up to join us, but that's okay. We headed over to Miss K's house and played Wii (Wheeeeee!)!! It wasn't the best idea, but we popped in my brother's Raving Rabbids 2 game and the three of us did our best to unlock all of the mini games in order to play the final rock band-like song. We finally managed to unlock all of the games, but for some reason that wasn't good enough. Too bad we don't remember how to fully unlock it all. :( But it was hilarious fun and I almost coughed myself to death from laughing and shouting too much. XD

That game is so beyond ridiculous. Players eating a bowl of chili and fueling a flight through a desert canyon with the resulting farts, holding the controls up by our brains to concentrate during a 4-way chess game that has only one piece on the board, smacking unruly rabbid children that are screaming in the back seat of a station wagon, and so much more. My favorite, especially because I'm halfway decent at it for once, are the rock band-like games. They have only six songs that are (I can't get no) Satisfaction, Celebration, Papa's Got a Brand New Bag, Smoke on the Water, A Teenager In Love, and the ultimate song: Funky Town. I can play those for hours. Heck, I may do that for most of tomorrow morning, lol. I got all nostalgic tonight.

That's it from me tonight, I'm wiped all over again. <4-1 Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...