Saturday, July 10

130. Fast Forward

Hellooo there! Lol.

I felt like poo all of this morning. That pretty much sums that up. I did med-up and was able to get enough energy to stop by and visit with a dear old friend who recently moved about ten minutes away from my folks! I have known this lady for over a decade. That is a little crazy to think about, ha ha!

The last time I saw her, her firstborn was learning how to roll into the prone position and learning to lift his head up on his own. Um, yeah. Now, he's an enthusiastic two-year-old who show-boated for me during my entire visit. I love that kid! He's also expecting a little sister in the fall and I'm hoping to visit with them a ton more to help out and do one of the only things I do kinda well: craft! Lol, I am such a nerd.

I also watched a hour and a half-long dvd of my dad's recent trip. My mom and I hung out on the couch watching my cousins being total goofs and seeing how everyone has grown! Ahh! I'm sure I'm going to flip out about this for the next couple of years. I haven't seen them in about eight years. Many of them were about five years old back in that day. So yes, I just saw them in the midst of their teens years. What a friggin' change! It's so mind-blowing! There have been so many changes to that country, to the homes of my relatives, and to the kids appearances. It was nice to recognize personalities and hear commentary from my mom. Really helpful and always full of excitement listening to her.

We'll be watching disc two tomorrow and I can't wait. Mom almost got a little carried away and was about to pop that one in the moment we finished the first, but we realized it was pretty darn late already. Lol. I'm also going to our regular church's mass this week, so I'll be seeing a few more familiar faces tomorrow too! It can be really interesting. Or vaguely aggravating. Who knows? XD

I'm totally having one of those "Omg-time-is-flying-by-too-fast" existential moments/ phases/ panics right now so, we'll avoid all of that freaking out. I need to get some sleep tonight! Lol, um...

You know what I haven't missed from Florida? The mosquitoes. Yeah, that's right. I said it, ya little buggers. Get the heck away from me!

:) Mmk, see you tomorrow! And here's hoping that I don't wake up feeling worse than I have the past couple of days! /Sigh. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...