Saturday, January 15

319. Grilled

I had a great opportunity come may way earlier today and I am so excited. I hope everything falls into place soon and I can't wait to talk about it more with friends and here!

We had dinner with a visiting family friend tonight and I was the first to be served. The SO's dad ended up flinging hot BBQ chicken onto me. Sauce everywhere. XD I ended up having to borrow some shorts because I couldn't get through the meal with wet clothes but luckily I wasn't burnt or anything and the sauce dried and hardened enough that I could pick a lot of it from my nice sweater.

Today marked one week since the tragedy occurred in our town. We had chills watching the clips of those that were there continue to be made and updated. Human nature is a powerful thing- both negatively and positively.

I'll see you tomorrow. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...