Tuesday, January 25

329. Wrapping

Gave kitty his treatments, he was not very happy about this today, but we all made it through. No pictures surrounding this event because it took all the hands and equipment we could get to have it go smoothly. Fortunately, he seems to responding very well to all of the drama.

Then, we went to help a friend pack up some more stuff and set stuff aside for a garage sale we hope to have this weekend. I really need to set some time aside at home to see what we may be able to bring to that event.

My brain in swirling around like some tropical storm with the water and wind as intangible emotions like doubts and fears and the debris of the physical aspects of reality like planning errands and projects. I feel like it so close that my face is emerged within the tumultuous wall and I'm about to be swept away for who knows how long, at what price, and how bad the aftermath left in our wake will be. It's not a very good feeling.

Now is a good time to take a leap of faith, put on a brave face (mostly for myself), and just do. Breathing some time during that process might help but isn't necessary for survival or anything. Lol.

Poor kitty, it's my shift to watch over him now and he's being a little odd. I'll see you tomorrow. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...