Saturday, January 29

333. Rummage

I don't believe that it is a coincidence that "rummage" sounds a lot like "rubbage."

Today was a very long day.

It started off early after not much sleep to set up the garage sale with a friend in a different part of town. We had quite the flow of people, the bargaining and unpredictable atmosphere is not my cup of tea by any means, and made some money today. I was freezing my tukkis off and was so cold at one point that it was difficult to text. That and I could no longer feel my toes because silly Floridian me decided to wear flip flops. Teehee, I had to look up how to spell "tukkis"/"tuchus", etc.

Made it through the sale, packed up all the leftovers to be donated to a local shelter for victims of domestic abuse, cleaned the garage, helped pack and stored away stuff, and helped pack for an out of the country trip. A lot of tasks and errands are done.

Once I got home, I just wanted to nap. By 9:30pm, I myself was so done.

I did manage to organize my papers for my project but I'm too tired to make more components. So, I'm out for the night- I'll see you tomorrow. <3

1 comment:

  1. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. 333 meaning

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...