Tuesday, April 24

Music & Mischief

It's been a little while since I posted a playlist of sorts so here we go! In order of... how much I like them at this very moment, I guess. That will probably change after a few listens. I follow a lot of their vlogs now too and just really enjoy them as people. Many of these are just fun videos.

I've heard of them but hadn't heard them until this cover. Finding them endearing.
The Script's "For The First Time/ The Man That Can't Be Moved" mashed up by Before You Exit:

The video is just so goofy and "adorkable".
Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" covered by Alex Goot, Dave Days, & Chad Sugg:

I haven't heard one of his covers in a while, there are some with his wife that are amazing too.
Gavin DeGraw's "Not Over You" covered by Peter Hollens:

We know that I'm already obsessed with this song, there's just something about the visuals and drums later on that cinches my love for this cover.
Taylor Swift feat. The Civil Wars' "Safe and Sound" covered by Alex Goot, Chad Sugg, & Luke Conard:

There is just something about his voice that fascinates me.
The Wanted's "Glad You Came" covered by Landon Austin

I don't want to fangirl over this song, but it's really catchy and I like their harmonies.
One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful" covered by Michael Henry and Justin Robinett:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...