Friday, April 27

Scheduled Sleep

I had actually planned to sleep in a little today and ended up being called into work suddenly. Now, I'm totally looking forward to some shut-eye since I know I can't be summoned to school on a Saturday. XD

So... here's an eclectic collection of videos that have greatly amused me! Hope you enjoy and get a great start to your weekend.

The voices of Disney Princesses banded together at the 2011 D3 Expo. Paige O'Hara (Belle), Lea Salonga (Jasmine/ Mulan), Anika Noni Rose (Tiana), and Jodi Benson (Ariel). Even their dresses are inspired by princesses. Childhood epic-ness happened right here.

This actress and mini-series from this comedy troupe are near perfection!

Pretty sure I've posted this one before, but I can't help it! Haven't tried Pottermore since it went live, but can't wait to do so!

Not the best quality, but she is so darling! She was dancing to another song, but I don't remember what the video was called. Watching her dance makes me so happy though!

The tears-(of laughter)-they fall.

My heart goes out to my friends who were constantly deemed "too nice" to date. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...