Monday, April 2

Rundown

Today has been a bit of a slow day for me mentally and physically so here's a playlist of songs I'm lovin' at the moment:

Jason Chen's cover of "Love on Top" by Beyonce.
Loving the key changes.

Landon Austin's cover of "Part of Me" by Katy Perry.
Not only is his style great, but his unique voice just takes songs to another level.

Alex Goot & Wellington's cover of "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction.
Not crazy about the original, but I'm pretty sure there's always at least one Goot cover in every seasonal playlist I make because I love his style and voice.

Hannah Harto & Songs To Wear Pants To's "Show Me Where Your Noms At".
 Hannah of My Drunk Kitchen fame. She's my culinary spirit animal. It's pretty self-explanatory why I love this.

The Piano Guys' cover of "So Happy Together" by the Turtles.
I love their talent, creativity, energy, and love for music/ life.

Paradise Fears, Megan & Liz's cover of "Thousand Years" by Christina Perri.
You know that I love this song and there is just something so heartfelt and soft about this cover.

Demi Lovato's "Give Your Heart A Break".
I have loved and admired her for ages and this song has not only been different, but so very energetic. It's  been on repeat for the past few days.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...