Thursday, April 12

Steam-Powered. Not.

There is nothing like exhaustion to motivate you to finish what you need to in order for you to go to bed with a clear conscious.

Do you see the look that I am getting from this little boy?

That is such a cat look that we constantly apply very human definitions upon. The latest is from me showing off my newest garden treasure that we picked up today on the way home from school: chives from our local nursery. It reminded kitty that his mediocre (I really think it's the new blend of cereal grasses that bugs him) pet grass was looking a little sad lately. I have already started a new batch but it takes a few days for it to become a safe height for munching. In my mind, it works out perfectly that his current grass will not be worth salvaging in a few days, just in time for the new grass to make an appearance. In his mind, I'm being a terrible go-for/ mommy because I have to be hiding a perfect new batch of grass from him somewhere. Sorry, sweetie, I literally cannot make grass grow faster. XP Then, after an hour of begging and kissing up to me, he goes and sulks for the rest of the evening. I'm such a disappointment. LOL.

Just lost all my momentum once I began to slow down. Don't you hate it when that happens?

Lots to do, but that is just going to have to wait until I wake up tomorrow. I couldn't think once we got home and this is pretty much all I managed to do in my efforts to stay awake:

Don't they just make you happy with how cute they are? The cups are no more than one and a half inches tall. I gave my army away to a family that could probably use all the cheer they could get right now. Of course, that means I just needed to start building another one. While I mull over my next actual yarn project, these were good to keep my hands busy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...