Wednesday, April 4

Visual

Lately has not been very good in terms of blogging with substance. I realize that my mind and heart hasn't been in it. There's something weighing me down and I can't quite put my finger on what it is but at least now I realize that it exists.

Today has been full of turmoil for many of our friends and our thoughts go out to each of their households.

I ended up volunteering my day at school making a visual vocabulary booklet for some of the families to try out. We hope to fine tune it and customized a bit of it for their respective needs before summer vacation begins. It sunk in today that I wasn't going to be able to make it to the end of the year company party and that's so sad. I always have a blast at those parties but hope that I will be having fun in Florida instead.

It was the last day of work for this week and we're on our spring break now? It's more of a long weekend than the typical spring break because we chose to have rodeo weekend off. The rest of this week will probably include a lot of grocery shopping, cleaning/ tidying up, and decorating for the holidays. I had not fully processed that it had to get done until a day and a half ago. Eh.

Our kitty has been in quite the mischievous mood lately. So, I happened upon him voting me off the island earlier this evening. I guess I have to sleep on the chair or something because I am never going to be able to move him. Too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...