Tuesday, April 10

Vlogs

I love watching vlogs which are video-logs/ blogs.

I think I would have a lot of fun doing them myself if I was a bit more confident and savvy with editing. That and if I could think of decent content. It makes you wonder if you're even good at anything. A very modern way of questioning one's purpose and existence, in a way.

What subject would you teach as a teacher? What's on your bucket list? What would you write a book about? What reality show would you want to be on and how would you do in the competition? What would you blog or vlog about?

For now, I think I'll stick to blogging. It's almost more than I can handle trying to make sure that I have something to post everyday and there's always the fiasco to deal with (like photo storage and pages deleting themselves) to contend with. Even then, this blog is very generic and vague. Just like my "talents" are. I guess a nicer way of putting that is saying that I have very diverse interests. In any case, thinking about this has kind of gotten me a bit down and wondering a lot about where I am in my life right now.

Maybe I'll become brave enough to post little videos on here again. Or something to spice things up a little around this place...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...