Wednesday, June 13

Continuation

Had a bit of a rough night so today hasn't necessarily been very exciting.

FMIL and I went to help with cat care while my "SIL" is on a road trip. We came to give one of the kitties her subcutaneous fluids and it didn't go as smoothly as usual. :( Poor baby girl.

I keep fixation on projects when I start to panic about more important life business, but I know if I don't do something towards said minor endeavors, I won't be able to do anything else. If I get a good idea as I'm falling asleep, I have to get up and write it down or make a memo to research it in the morning or I'll be unable to sleep for hours.

I hope to get that nervous energy out on these fixations in the next day or so, then focus on what I need. Not that I'm looking forward to that or anything.... >_>

Still working on the holiday cards. I think I may have narrowed down the layout concept so I could calculate what supplies I need to stock up on. I think I finally got to a point today where I can let it go for a few weeks.

While restlessly pacing around the house this evening, I felt the need to do something different with my hands. Odd phrasing, I know. :P I decided to pick up an afghan I've been trying to crochet but put down for a while because it was pretty difficult. After a lot of time practicing crocheting now, I decided to give it a go again and see if this time is any easier. It feels pretty good so far.

Oh! I forgot that FMIL and I went to do a bit of clothes shopping yesterday. Haven't done that in ages here. We also went out to lunch at a new (for me) place and that was pretty cool too. It's nice to get out of the house. Especially for someone who emotionally eats and can enjoy a little bit of retail therapy. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...