Thursday, June 7

Mini Critter Roundup

Got into the garden today and there are ants all over the backyard. Tis that time again. Even the black ants are being mean and biting hard!

After giving the plants some plant food and switching to my longer sprayer, I went to put away the food in a bucket and spooked the wolf spider inside! It jumped up a little at my hand but I was able to yank it back. Wasn't even trying to bite me, but FMIL and the SO told me that it would just really hurt- I wouldn't see funny colors. Unlike many other things in this desert that could get me, lol. Sigh.

I checked a few hours later and it's still hanging out in there!
 

Later on, we spotted four geckos hunting for bugs around the back porch light. So cute!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...