Saturday, September 4

186. Not For You

Sorry, but I just have to say that if it were not for the SO, I would completely lose all sense of sanity that I have left to my name. Even when he is being driven bonkers, it helps keep me sane.

I have been stressing out a lot lately for one reason or another, but it has been perpetual. Maybe I'm just not the type that plays well with others. I like to think that I do, but my record appears to show me that it's more like a 2:1 ratio of how many people I can't stand to be around for extended periods of time. Sigh. Who knows. Anyways, I'm grateful that he is obnoxious enough to push his luck to make me laugh as the risk of being punched. Or knows me well enough to know that it will most likely cheer me up. Something like that. XD

Anywho, I tried really hard to do something relaxing for me today and none of it panned out. So I shall start tomorrow not only swamped but still at the end of my rope. Oh joy. However, it was nice to get out of the house and have a nice lunch at a philly cheesesteak place. Go figure that neither of us ordered one. LOL. That's like our long standing tradition of going to various Wafflehouses and never ordering any waffles. We didn't mean to make it a part of the tradition, we were just never in the mood for waffles. XD What a odd pair we make.

Gah, is it bad that I'm dead on my feet, but I don't want to go to sleep because I feel that it will make tomorrow come that much sooner and I'll have to work my butt off? Yeah, it is. And I know it.

... Bah. Might as well get it over with. It's just another day. But then again, it'll be another day closer towards the circumstances I actually want to be in. I guess that's a nice way to look at it. I'm getting better at this keeping positive thing. : )

See you tomorrow, whether we like it or not. :P <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...