Tuesday, September 7

189. Shenanigans

At the end of the day, I picked up my tote purse to move it and it was as heavy as a brick. I unload a few things that included a sandwich wrap, dvd box set, and a can of spray paint. Wow. It looks like I'm up to all sorts of trouble, eh? :P

Just the result of a few errands that were run today to have a change of scenery. Of course, there were wicked clouds all around us along all of the mountains and they slowly but surely closed in. But, of course, it either hit just before or just after where ever we went! Boo! The SO and I actually love rain storms. Especially wicked ones. We would not mind at all getting stuck at the places we went to today. Except Wal-mart because it's pretty much evil. We went there to make a payment and I hunted around for spray paint and Cricut Lite (which are exclusive to Wallies). I didn't like the colors I found, didn't realize that Valspar was pretty much exclusive to Lowes Home Improvement stores, and found a Cricut Create for about $160 but no cartridges! Bah!

Fortunately, the SO found his box set of Smallville's Season 9 that was released today. All of the stuff was out of order and I'm sorry, but a lot of the people there were just plain gross today. I can't count how many times I saw someone digging for gold in their nose/ ear/ bellybutton or just lifting up their shirt and scratching away while they browsed and wandered. Regardless of it being a man, woman, or child. I'd just rather pay a little more at Target for the cleanliness of the property and customer base. Yes, I realize I'm a bit of a snob, luckily for me, the SO is too. Sorry, but we like to keep things a little classy. Darn you, Wal, for having good deals and a wider selection because you're a monster.

With enough "whining" that I've been doing lately, the SO decided to take me to Ace Hardware. :D Hooray! We love that place. The people there are always so cool, knowledgeable, available, and friendly. I found a nice blue and glossy spray paint that should work on my Cricut and ATG gun. I sooo can't wait!!! I don't think I've spray painted anything in ten years! Not since making a model of Alcatraz for a social studies project. And I believe that was the first time too! Lol. Hm. Wait. I think I did during my... sophomore year of college now that I think about it. Oh yeah! My bestie and I were more or less making cosplay weapons out of PVC pipes, duct tape, and wood! XD We definitely attempted to spray paint those! I loved those things.

Teehee, I found pictures of two of the four that we made that year:





LOL. We're a hoot. We bought the chain, star beads and decorative candle holder (the lotus flower-looking thing). The staff was her's and the mace is mind. :D I want to make more now. I'm pretty sure my folks got rid of mine the moment they could. My craft projects and toys usually horrify them. These were the "darker" themed weapons. The lighter thing was a spear-polearm for me and a scythe-staff for her. So cool. So much work. Lol.

Anywho, I'm super stoked about spray painting this week. I grabbed some painter's tape too. We then trotted on over to Bruegger's Bagels for linner (lunch-dinner). This is where I had a breakfast wrap. :P Very yummy. Later on in the evening, the SO and I finally spent time playing WoW together instead of me playing for the both of us. Lol. So dorky.

Mmk, well I was going to post a FAQ-esque thing about craft terms, but I guess I can save that for tomorrow. :D See you then! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...